We all experience storms along our journey. There have certainly been many along the road to publishing this book. What I know to be true is that the storms will pass and every day I learn I have everything inside me to survive every day. And, most importantly, I appreciate each of you more than ever for being with me on this ride. Your experiences and our conversations are woven into this book as we all struggle in some way to continually maintain a healthy relationship with food.
Please grab a copy for yourself and share these Six Simple Rules with your favorite somebody.
In the book, you find food freedom and:
· Choose a road without hurdles and triggers
· Identify wins for yourself and celebrate small victories
· This is NOT about intuitive eating. This IS about teaching you to be an authority in your own body and partner with yourself
· What the six rules are and how to apply them to your everyday living and food journey
· How to connect your emotional patterns to the ways you eat, how to be more grounded when the urge to eat arises, and how to manage feelings and emotions in a healthier way (free of fear, obesity, and disease)
· How to answer the question of why: why is changing your relationship to food important to you (to lose weight, to be more confident, to lower blood sugar, etc.)
Thank you again for supporting this work. There is inspiration sprinkled throughout the book just for you. I cannot wait to hear what nugget was most helpful to you.
Share this post
dietitian and nutrition therapist.
Food, Weight & Me In Midlife Podcast Cliffnotes
A behind the scenes look at my podcast with "The Flexible Neurotic"