I am so grateful to help people heal their relationship with food (so they can find peace in their health). And now, I get this opportunity to reach many more people. Thank you for your continued support and belief in me and my method. My book, This Is What You're Really Hungry For, is coming July 25th. I have less than 10 days til pub day. OMG! Yikes! I am so excited.
I have lots of exciting things in the works, I am pinching myself every day.
I am excited to share the sweetest foreword from a long-time, well-respected client, award-winning actress Kaley Cuoco, and this is so appreciated. In addition, I had so many amazing colleagues and clients offer beautiful blurbs. My heart is so full.
I wanted to share a few kind blurbs from the book:
—Marla Sokoloff, actor, director, and mom of three girls
—Dr. Thaïs Aliabadi, physician, surgeon, and founder of Trimly
—Amy Jordan, founder and CEO of WundaBar Pilates and WundaCore
Here are just a few nuggets you will take away from reading it:
● How to identify wins for yourself and celebrate small victories
● How to be an authority in your own body and partner with yourself
● What the six rules are and how to apply them to your everyday living and food journey
● How to connect your emotional patterns to the ways you eat, be more grounded when the urge to eat arises, and manage feelings and emotions in a healthier way (free of fear, obesity, and disease)
● How to answer the question of why: why is changing your relationship to food important to you (to lose weight, to be more confident, to lower blood sugar, etc.)
● The real reasons behind why we eat (and it’s not only because we’re hungry) and what drives your beliefs about food
● How to have a healthy relationship with all kinds of food—healthy and unhealthy
● Tips for facing challenging food habits like cravings, food triggers, distracted eating, and food temptations by becoming mindful about it
● Why having Lucky Charms (or anything you love) can be the healthy choice
● What to do when eating what you love makes you sick
● Using a wellness wheel to connect to a balanced lifestyle and keep your focus on progress
● The science behind what happens inside your body when you eat food, why we need to drink more water and get seven hours of sleep (and what happens when you don’t)
● How getting 10,000 steps can help you in your food journey and tips for creatively meeting that goal
● Real stories of people struggling with their food journey and how they changed their relationship with food to create a positive outcome
I can’t wait to hear what you think and how the actionable steps are changing your life.
Thanks for sharing this journey with me.